Supplements play a crucial role in maintaining overall health and well-being, even with the best of diets. Whether you’re taking B vitamins, digestive enzymes, magnesium, or a range of other supplements, it’s essential to know the best time to incorporate them into your daily routine. And as many of our clients are on multiple supplements, this is something we get asked about quite a bit!
In this guide, we’ll not only cover the optimal timing for Terra Health supplements but also shed light on how to incorporate other popular supplements into your routine to help you make the most of your supplement regimen. After all, if you’re putting in the effort you want to make sure you’re getting the best results!
B Vitamins: Energize Your Morning
- Best Time: Morning with Breakfast
- Why: B vitamins such as our Liposomal B12 help boost energy levels and support the nervous system, making them ideal for a morning boost.
Digestive Enzymes: Optimize Digestion Throughout the Day
- Best Time: Right Before Meals
- Why: Taking digestive enzymes such as our Digestive Catalyst before meals helps improve digestion, reduce bloating, and enhance nutrient absorption.
Reflux Inhibitor: Your Best Ally Against Mealtime Reflux
- Best Time: 5-10 min before your heaviest meal.
- Why: To prevent acid reflux symptoms after meals, take the Reflux Inhibitor 5-10 min beforehand to increase acidity in the gut and trigger closure of the lower esophageal sphincter muscle. This will prevent acidity from traveling back up and causing symptoms such as reflux and heartburn.
Magnesium: Relax and Unwind
- Best Time: Evening, Before Bed
- Why: Magnesium aids in relaxation and sleep, making it an excellent choice before bedtime.
Multivitamin: Maximize Nutrient Intake
- Best Time: We recommend taking this in the morning with breakfast.
- Why: Taking a daily multivitamin with food enhances nutrient absorption, boosts your immunity, and can reduce your risk of picking up infections.
Liposomal Curcumin: Best Absorbed with Healthy Fats
- Best Time: Morning or Evening with Food
- Why: Curcumin’s absorption improves when taken with a meal containing healthy fats. This further enhances the already amplified absorption levels of our Liposomal Curcumin which is absorbed x5 times more than regular curcumin.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) Gummies: Prep for Meals
- Best Time: Before Meals
- Why: ACV gummies can help with digestion by increasing acidity in the gut to prevent acid reflux and bloating after eating.
Fast Asleep: Improve your Sleep
- Best Time: About 30 Minutes Before Bed
- Why: Fast Asleep supports restful sleep, so take it before bedtime to enhance sleep quality.
NooFocus: Fuel Morning Productivity
- Best Time: Morning with Breakfast
- Why: NooFocus is designed to boost cognitive function, making it perfect for a productive morning.
Akkermansia: Support Gut Health at Mealtime
- Best Time: With a Meal
- Why: Akkermansia is a type of probiotic and taking it with food supports gut health and the growth of beneficial bacteria.
MitoQ10: Energize Your Day
- Best Time: Morning, with Breakfast
- Why: MitoQ10 helps with energy production and overall vitality, making it ideal for kicking off your morning routine.
Consistency is Key
When it comes to supplement timing, consistency is key. Make it a habit to take your supplements at the same time each day to maximize their benefits and try not to miss a dose. Easier said than done, we know, but if you have trouble remembering try setting a reminder on your phone and that’ll do the trick!
Remember, supplements should complement a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. They are not a substitute for a nutritious diet but instead provide additional support for your overall well-being. Incorporating the right supplements into your daily routine can help you achieve your health and wellness goals. you commit to it. So getting into the right mindset starting out is important too. Whether you’re looking to boost your energy, improve digestion, enhance sleep, or support various aspects of your health, your mental commitment to this lifestyle change is just as important as the supplements themselves.